March 3, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Baby


My forever baby turned 5. How can that be?!?! I love that he still likes to cuddle with his mama, give me double hugs, and still wants me to carry him when he is tired. Sadly I think my days of carrying him are drawing to an end or at least my back hopes so. 
It is crazy that just a few years ago this sweet boy wasn't talking. His favorite thing is to talk. He loves to count. He will count to 200, count by 20's, count by 100's, and his new one is counting by 3's. He loves doing math problems and coming up with ways to make a number. Besides talking he has a love for stuffed kitties and giving them crazy names. His memory is amazing and don't even think about shortening their names. He started playing video games with his brother this year and now sleeps on the top bunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment