January 6, 2015

Resolutions

Our memory jar is switched over and ready to be filled this year. It was fun to go back and read through the year. There some heartbreaking moments in 2014 and a lot of highlights. In our 2015 jar I decided to add our resolutions so I can look at them over the years. I hit the kids in on making a resolution? I decided to keep it simple and we came up with the same one for all 3 of them. Their resolution is to not eat McDonalds for a year. This one will be pretty easy thanks to some brainwashing from mommy. If you ask them they will tell you McDonalds gives them diarrhea. Sorry aRonald McDonald! I am wanting to add to cut red food dye from their diet. It won't be a big change except fruit snacks and m&m's. I found Motts makes fruit snakes using fruit and vegetable dyes. I don't know that cutting the dye out will make a big difference, but it might be interesting. 
My resolution this year is going to be tough. I am going to work on being truly present wherever I am and with whatever I'm doing. I'm hoping this will help with my sleep. I'm really going to focus on saying no and not taking on every project and trying to do it all. I throw so much on my plate that I feel like I'm not fully present when I'm doing something. In the back of my head I'm thinking of my next task and   project. I put it out here so you all can remind me and keep me accountable. Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment