December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas from The Santopadres

I have learned sleep is not overrated. If you read my Christmas card you may have noted the error. Apparently it is not a great idea to work on your Christmas card around midnight after going a couple months with just a few hours of sleep. I love the design I created for the card.  Next year I will remember to have the husband read the card before I order and I need to schedule family photos in early fall. My dear friend Cari came to rescue to do a quick photo so I could finish my card. We sure did a lesson on working with lighting and shadows. That is why you pay the big bucks and hire a photographer.
Oh and did you catch the mistake??? Our family enjoyed many great trips, but Monterey was not one of them. We had a great trip in Santa Cruz.


No comments:

Post a Comment