May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I am one lucky girl - I was spoiled this weekend by my favorite people in the world. One of my favorite gifts was the prong my kiddos sang at school. I am so glad I recorded it so I can listen to it over and over again. I am so thankful for being a Mommy. It is the craziest, hardest,most challenging, and rewarding experience of my life. I am constantly learning something new and have learned a love you really can't imagine until you experience it. I am forever thankful and grateful for all the loving Moms that I am surrounded by. I am blessed to have an amazing Mom and Mother in law so close by. I am grateful for their experience, support, advice, and love. Today I thank God for my three miracles that God has entrusted me with. Each one is a special gift and my most important responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment